Membership in the Jefferson County Historical Society is inexpensive and pays rich dividends! Here is what it costs and the benefits you will receive:
Join Us Now!
- The Agate
- JCHS Newsletter
- Access to historical records, photos
- Talks, tours and exhibitions
- Good fellowship with other lovers of central Oregon history
- Individuals – $25
- Family – $50
- Patron – $150
- Benefactor – $500
The Society is actively planning for a new, large, more accessible and more flexible museum – one in which the rich history of this area can be properly exhibited and celebrated. Your support as an active member of the society is crucial in realizing this long cherished dream.
To become a member, please complete the Jefferson County Historical Society Membership Form and mail with payment to JCHS, Box 647, Madras, Oregon 97741. If you have questions or need further assistance please contact the society!
If you’re interested in local history, and want to learn more about it through hands-on experience, why not join us as a JCHS/JCHM volunteer? Contact us HERE.
Volunteers are accepted in these areas:
- The Museum: collections, records, exhibits, the pioneer buildings.
- The Historical Society: programs and events, publicity, website, The Agate, membership, the campaign for the Central Oregon Heritage Center.